The Cookie Track
by Kristina Rado, Chrissie Boon, Julia Usher, Monica Holbert, Susan Trianos
- Jacqui Kelly – Colorful Carved Cookies
- Carve through layers of fondant to reveal the beauty within
- Chrissie Boon – Edible Oil Painted Cookies
- Learn to create beautiful paintings with simple brush strokes. Oil based painting on cookies can be easy and fun. We’ll break down the elements so you can leave with a beautiful piece. Some pretty accent piping and hand painted lettering to complete your piece
- Julia Usher – Tantalizing Textures
- Take your cookie decorating to new heights – literally! In this session, Julia will design and decorate a dimensional mixed media cookie, perfect for springtime weddings and other elegant events. Get ready to learn a wide range of techniques that lend texture and interest to cookies, including contoured and embossed royal icing transfers, royal icing shards, modeling chocolate ribbons.
- Monica Holbert – Taco Tuesdays: Stencil Swipes
- Do you love tacos and believe they deserve their own holiday? Celebrate the humble taco by making super cute taco cookies using Stencil Swipes to create all your own fun taco toppings. I will make up a set of toppings in advance so everyone will make one cute taco cookie. These are great for kits too!
- Susan Trianos – Adorable Puffy Baby Rattle Cookies
- Create your very own puffy quilted baby rattle complete with fondant bow and crown! These techniques can be adapted to almost any theme!
Sunday – April 2nd
8:00AM – 3:45PM